Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Bill Vann Art Signature Collection


This blog has been created to make available to all interested collectors, many of the original paintings and drawings that i have been collecting for many years. I have finally run out of physical space, both wall... and storage, to house all this incredible artwork. Plus, my wife has been after me for years to simply downsize the collection.
It may take me a while to organize the posting of these images for all to see, but i'm determined to do so in the next few days.
I also have secondary plans to use this Blog as a tool to show a different marketing approach to the kind of Illustration projects I intend to obtain from here on in...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill

I want to thank you for the BILL VANN ART blog, for sharing your art, and your process with the world. It is fascinating to see the step-by-step examples of how you compose your work. The Chuck Berry painting is breathtaking. My offer still stands to help you convert this into a QuickTime movie using AfterEffects. It would be a privilege for me to work with you.

Sincerely Zak

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home