Sunday, October 01, 2006

Anheuser Busch Glassware project






It's been a few days since my last post, due to some fires at the studio that I had to put out. I thought that this would be a good time to display some of the fun wildlife images that I created for an A-B (Anheuser Busch) project in the past few years.
The idea was to create wildlife images that would be used as decoration for a set of 8 oz. glasses, to be sold in sets of eight
glasses, and would appeal to people who like to hunt different kinds of wild game.
These are a few of the images created for this project. They were produced as decals that circled the upper portion of each glass. The area in the center, top portion of the art was left for the Budweiser logo, to be dropped into.
Overall... the final result was excellent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

FIRES at the studio??
I sure hope those were mental fires....

Great to see you on here!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home