Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Martin Luther King Art

It's been a while since I've been able to focus on posting new info and images on my Blog. Due to finalizing the last few weeks of the spring semester, and gearing up for summer school, plus whatever work has come my way in May and June, I just haven't found the time to do any posting.Here is an image that I did recently to honor the Reverend Dr. Martin luthert King Jr.on
the anniversary of his birth date.

The original image, shown here was done in color, and then had to be scanned, and converted to ablack and white image to be published in the St Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper. Here is the same image as it appeared in the Post-dispatch article. Dan Martin was the Art Director on this project. He's a long time friend and fellow Illustrator. A fast turn around, but that's normal for the Newspaper industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home